Arrma Typhon 6S BLX Brushless Buggy RTR (Red/Black)ARA106046
Reach extremes of 70+ mph with the ready-to-run ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 scale speed buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and outfitted with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ STX2® radio system, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions!
- Extremely durable
- Fast, 70+ mph speed potential *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong front and rear composite chassis braces
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts
- Easy-access sliding motor mount
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Never-pop ball ends
- Never loose red aluminum servo saver
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors* Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear
- Matte paint scheme with forged composite detail
- High-speed, low-drag wing
- Strengthened wing mounts
- Low-drag 1/8 buggy wheels
- Multi-terrain DBoots® KATAR B tires
- Super-durable wheel hubs
- Hub nut O-rings
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
- BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
- 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).** For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
Needed to Complete
- (2) 2S or 3S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connector or
- (1) 4S or 6S 35C+ 5000mAh LiPo battery and harness with IC5/EC5 connectors
- Suitable LiPo balancing charger
- (4) AA batteries (for transmitter)
- LiPo charging bag or case (recommended)
What's in the Box?
- (1) ARRMA TYPHON 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 Speed Buggy RTR
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz STX2 Radio Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
To give intermediate-level bashers such incredible speed, ARRMA® equips this new TYPHON™ speed buggy with powerful, 6S-capable brushless electronics. Its 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with the BLX185 ESC, featuring IC5™ connectors and compatible with standard EC5™ connectors. The waterproof electronics ably support all-weather bashing. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this buggy smash your bashing speed expectations, especially while running with the optional recommended pinion gear.
New, low-drag buggy wheels arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface DBoots® KATAR B tires. A new, low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
The TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD speed buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, grass - all terrain and all conditions - with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support such intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strong anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods lend more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A new "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte paint scheme in black and red with forged composite detail.
The ready-to-run TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD includes the new Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® transmitter and comes with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo already factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and four AA transmitter batteries.
New body includes forged composite details and a matte painted finish.
TAKES THE ROUGH WITH THE TUMBLE
New high-speed, low-drag wing includes strengthened wing mounts to take the hits and keep going.
READY FOR ANYTHING
High-speed wheels and multi-terrain DBoots® Katar B tires for thrilling speed, agressive driving, and fun in all conditions.
SLIP & SLIDE
Sliding motor mount for easy meshing and removal, and easy-access 4-bolt center diff
TIGHT & TRUE
New servo saver design that will never loosen, for maximum servo protection.
Captured steering ball ends that will never pop off
SIGNED, SEALED, & DELIVERED
New, updated hubs and hub nut o-rings that will never come loose
ANODIZED ALUMINUM SHOCK CAPS
Anodized aluminum shock absorbers feature aluminum caps and adjustment collars and composite shock cap protectors
HEAVY-DUTY SHOCK DESIGN
Heavy duty red anodized aluminum shocks with 4mm shock shafts
VERTICALLY ADJUSTABLE END-COVER
Ensures your batteries are firmly secured.
BLX185 ESC* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
** Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear.
- Waterproof and dustproof design *
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
- Fitted with reliable IC5™ connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch and brake settings
- Capable of 70+ mph (113+ km/h) speeds **
BLX4074 2050Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR* Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear.
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- Gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Finned motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Capable of 70+ mph (113+ km/h) speeds *
OPTIONAL SPEED PINION INCLUDED
Red anodized motor mount and mod 1 spur and pinion gears to handle increased speed and optimum performance.
Tough A-arms and durable steel driveshafts and components keep you bashing for longer
SPEKTRUM STX2 RADIO SYSTEM* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
** Not compatible with DSM, DSM2 or DSMR 2.4GHz protocol
- Complete 2.4GHz radio system including a 2Ch waterproof receiver *
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- FHSS 2.4GHz protocol** offers extended range and interference free performance
ADS-15M SERVO* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals.
- Strong metal gears used throughout
- Waterproof and dustproof case *
- 25 tooth output spline
- Torque: 14kg-cm @6V
- Speed: 0.16sec/60degree @6V
- Dimensions: 40x38x20mm (Industry standard size)