- Integrated LED indicator allows you to check state of charge at the push of a button
- Powerful 40C continuous discharge rating to deliver excellent performance and longevity
- 3C maximum charge rate for quick and safe recharging in as little as 20 minutes or less
- Available in a variety of capacities and cell counts that are perfect for almost any application
- Equipped with balancing leads and a JST-XH connector compatible with most balancers and balancing chargers
- No soldering required, equipped with an E-flite EC3 connector on the main power leads (EFLB50006S40 includes an EC5)
E-flite® Thrust® VSI (Voltage Status Indicator) Series lithium polymer batteries feature an integrated voltage checker so you can check the status of your battery on the go. A series of LED lights will indicate the state of charge at the press of a button. Compact E-flite® Thrust Series lithium polymer batteries are rated at 40C to deliver excellent power and longevity without a major size or weight penalty. Each battery is equipped with popular EC3T (EFLB50006S40 is equipped with an EC5) and JST-XH balance connectors compatible with a wide range of chargers (such as those from Dynamite and Orion®) and ESCs, and they're available in a variety of capacities and cell counts for use in park flyers up to large airplanes, helis and drones.
WARNING: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries come partially charged and are significantly more volatile than the alkaline, Ni-Cd or NiMH batteries used in RC applications. Keep batteries out of reach of children, unless supervised by a responsible adult. All interactions and warnings found on the sheet inside of this card must be followed exactly. Mishandling of Li-Po batteries can result in a fire. Before handling and first use, visually and physically inspect the battery pack, wire leads, and connectors to ensure there are no loose connections which may cause short circuit and eventual fire. By handling, charging or using this Li-Po battery you assume all risks associated with Li-Po batteries.