Tamiya Citroen 2CV Charleston (M-05)58655
The front wheel drive M-05 chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin frame. Gearbox, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are positioned for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity. Ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and the 3-piece steering linkage provide stable high-speed cornering.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The 1982 model year 2CV Charleston body is accurately rendered in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate front bumper support, headlights and side mirrors.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- 239mm L wheelbase.
- M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC.
- Includes 540-type Motor.